Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Assistant

There's a new icon on my keyboard at the microphone and with this microphone I can dictate the contents of an email using the Siri assistant for the Apple iPhone 4S using just my voice I can create compose and send an email. This email can be sent anywhere and we'll post to Facebook and twitter. And in fact this particular post was done entirely as a dictation with no editing. I see if you Meyer errors but probably no more than I could make what I'm typing especially on the small keyboard and I can do this virtually hands-free. This seems to work at least as well as some of the dedicated text to speech applications I've used. In fact it seems to be a little bit smarter about contractions and alternative words. I'm really looking forward to wear this Siri assistant can go in the near future. --Brad

No comments: