Saturday, October 23, 2010

Article: Apple reinvents software distribution

Apple haters already be hatin', but my guess is SteveCo will need to invest in a few more trucks to haul the cash to the bank.

Apple reinvents software distribution
http://blogs.yankeegroup.com/2010/10/21/apple-reinvents-software-distribution/

I'm already a convert to one-click buying thanks to my iTunes-iPhone-iPad experience. A couple of weeks ago my Mom was telling me about a book she thought I'd like (Devil in the White City) and she was holding a trade paper copy of it as she sat next to me. My instinct was to search the Amazon Kindle store, one-click buy it and I was reading the author's preface while we were still discussing it.

She said "Why didn't you just take my copy?" Um........

(Sent from Flipboard)

No comments: